The connection between man and nature has been around for as long as humanity has existed. It is therefore not surprising that poets, philosophers and scientists have been writing about this connection for centuries. Here are some of the most beautiful and inspiring books about nature and what it can mean for you.
These book tips come from Into nature: A creative field guide and journal by Alexandra Frey and Autumn Totton of The Mindfulness Project.
- Nature cure, by Richard Mabey
- Nature, by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The hidden life of trees, by Peter Wohlleben
- The nature fix, by Florence Williams
- With nature in mind, by Andy McGeeney
- Awake in the wild, by Mark Coleman
- Your brain on nature, by Eva Selhub & Alan Logan
- Last child in the woods, by Richard Louv
- Essential muir, by John Muir & Fred. D. White
- Wild: From lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail, by Cheryl Strayed
Photography Nick Scheerbart/Unsplash.com