Nature leaves us feeling so calm, but how do you bring it closer to your daily workplace? Here are 9 tips from the book, Into Nature.
- Hang your favorite nature photo on the wall of your workplace.
- Create a screensaver that shows photos of nature.
- Put at least one plant on your desk.
- Open the window, let the light and the outside world in.
- Pop on your headphones and listen to nature sounds.
- Frame a photo of your favorite landscape or animal.
- Pause and go outside (without your phone).
- Listen to the signals from your body.
- Breathe consciously and take every moment as it comes.
These book tips come from Into Nature: A Creative Field Guide and Journal by Alexandra Frey and Autumn Totton of The Mindfulness Project.
Photography Prudence Earl