Have you seen our second mindfulness special – the Flow Mindfulness Workbook? It’s a book to read and write in, with exercises, insights and paper goodies (like stickers, precious moments cards and a notebook). Curious what’s inside? Take a look at this animation:
Made by Emmy Storm
Or read the following previews of six articles:
- A busy head from Part 1: Why do we take our thoughts so seriously?
- Quiet Moments from Part 2: Why do we always feel hurried?
- Interview with Brené Brown from Part 3: Why can’t we be a little kinder to ourselves?
- Try new things from Part 4: Why do we find new things so scary?
- Talking of happiness from Part 5: Why must we always be happy?
- Do nothing for a moment from Part 6: why are we always busy ‘doing’? Can’t we just ‘be’?
The Flow Mindfulness Workbook costs € 16,95 and is available in our web shop. You can also find Flow Magazines in bookstores all over the world. Take a look at the storelocator, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find Flow in a store near you: