If you want to treat your interior and yourself to some greenery but haven’t quite got the green thumbs to do so, then pick one of these easy plants. They hardly need any attention, and won’t hate you for forgetting to water them.
- Cactus: A classic for those lacking gardening skills.
- Sanseveria: Gives off lots of oxygen; great for the bedroom.
- Aloe vera: Grows wild in tropical climates but also succesfully indoors as a potted plant.
- Crassula: Loves light; only needs water when the soil is dry.
- Orchid: Water once a week, and it’s happy enough.
Text Julia Gorodecky Photography Thimo van Leeuwen