It’s just over 70 years that Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince first landed on bookshelves, telling the tale of a pilot stranded in the Sahara who meets a young prince that has fallen to Earth from an asteroid. According to the Huffington Post, this much-loved book has the following five science-backed life lessons that are still very relevant today.
- We must reconnect with our childhood creativity.
- To appreciate life’s simple pleasures, we need to be less serious.
- Taking time for yourself is the key to happiness.
- We must have the courage to explore.
- It is better to choose with our hearts.
- These lessons were also published in issue 19. You can read more about living mindfully in this issue.