The newest Book for Paper Lovers is here, and we couldn’t be more happy. It’s nice and big, full of a fine array of paper goodies—there are more than 300 pages in fact. One of those goodies are patterns with which you can fold your own geoball. We’ll show you in a video how to do it.
1. Cut the shape out using scissors or a craft knife.
2. Cut along the pink dotted lines (shown above).
3. Fold the triangles inward, as shown.
4. Place some glue on the triangle numbered 1, and fix it to the underside of the triangle next to it. Repeat with triangle number 2, and so on until you have a complete geoball.
- The Book for Paper Lovers 6 is now available in stores and in our webshop.